- Important Italian names in beauty Marcela Bantea of MBmakeup, make up artist for several fashion houses and Daniela Grava, creative and eclectic hair stylist at Il Pettine, both based in Veneto. From London we have Angelique Franklin of I Love Nails UK, the renowned nail technician, who was recently working at London Fashion Week. Each will be giving personal consultations to brides at the event.
- You will also meet Joanna from Sentio Events and Wedding Stationery, the top company to go to for everything related to bespoke invitations design, menus etc and Paula Wratten of Amara Ceremonies, a specialist celebrant who delivers custom made, unique ceremonies designed the way you wish your ceremony to be.
- There will be something for the guys too as we will be joined by Stowers Bespoke, with their impeccably tailored suits and accessories.
- Italian shoe designer Loriblu will be brining showcasing their stunning wedding shoes, ahead of the London opening of their Bond Street store next week.
- The amazing team from Marryoke will be on hand to chat to you about videoing your wedding, a must for a destination wedding!
- Every wedding needs a cake and we have invited one of the very best cake and most sought after cakes designerss in the UK, the wonderful Elizabeth Solaru of Elizabeth’s Cake Emporium will be bringing her stunning cake designs to our event./
- It wouldn’t be an Italian event without wine, and we were so pleased when Cantina Coppola 1489 agreed to join us and bring along some stunning wines for you to taste. There will be a Sommelier on hand to talk you through all you need to know about Italian wine.
- We hope you will visit our Inspiration Room to be inspired to add that extra bit of creativity to your wedding day:
12.20 pm – Join Gemma Milly for her Calligraphy Workshop
1.20 pm – Join Marina from Stylish Events for her Confetti by Design Workshop
2.20 pm – Centerpieces made of fruit